Dear Themeditube User,
We have increased the security settings of our portal and we request you to validate your mobile number with OTP. Once verified, you can also use your mobile number to login to our portal.
Dr. Adarsh Chaudhary is presently the Chairman and Chief Gastroenterologist of Medanta - The Medicity Hospital, Gurgaon. He was instrumental in starting the first departments of Surgical Gastroenterology in India.
Dr. Adarsh Chaudhary has an experience of over 30 years as Surgical Gastroenterologist.After completing his Medical School (MBBS) from H.P.Medical College in 1978, he has completed his M.S in General Surgery from Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh in 1981.Following this, he completed his FRCS in 2004.
SPECIALISATIONS AND EXPERTISE
• GI Onco Surgery
• Minimal Access GI Surgery
• Whipple’s Procedure
• Bariatric Surgery
AWARDS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
1. He has received the Samaj Ratan Award for his contribution to the field of G.I.Surgery in 2001
2. He has received the Vocational Achievement Award from the Rotary Club, New Delhi in 2002
3. He has received the International Guest Speaker Award from Japan Surgical Society in 1996
4. He has received the Best Paper Award from Association of Surgeons of India, Shimla in 1982
5. He was awarded the Fellowship of Royal College of Surgeons(FRCS) of Edinburgh in 2004
6. He was awarded the World Health Organization Fellowship by University of California in 1999
7. He was awarded the DAAD Fellowship by German Academic Exchange in 1995
And Many More….
Few of the articles published by Dr. Adarsh Chaudhary includes:
1. The cost of Pancreatoduodenectomy – An analysis of clinical determinants, Pancreatology,2016
2. Predicting Post-Pancreatoduodenectomy Complications – Is it Possible?,2016
3. Determinants of Surgical Site Infections following Pancreatoduodenectomy, 2015
4. Improving Survival of Pancreatic Cancer. What Have We Learnt?, 2015
5. Antibiotic use in Acute Pancreatitis: An Indian multicentre observational study, Indian Journal of Gastroenterology, 2014