Dr.Rajendra Nehete is a senior consultant Plastic Surgeon with special interest in Hand and Microvascular Surgery. He currently practices at Vedant Hospital Nasik.
- The use of bi-laminar occlusive dressings to heal recalcitrant non healing ulcers - Clinical application. Bombay Hospital Journal 38:839 -843; 1996.
- A simple method to prepare a custom-made finger splint using a disposable hypodermic syringe. Plast Reconstr Surg. 1997 Jun;99(7):2102-3.
- Bilateral Microvascular Second Toe Transfer for Bilateral Post-Traumatic Thumb Amputation: A Case Report : Indian J Plast Surg. 2012 Jan-Apr; 45(1):154–157.
- Soft tissue chondroma of hard palate associated with cleft palate. Indian J Plast Surg 2012;45:550-2.
- Pulate A, Nehete R, Jadhav A, Shah B. Femoral Artery Pseudoaneurysm Encountered During Fixation Of Fracture Of The Shaft Of Femur : A Case Report. The Journal of Maharashtra Orthopaedic Association. July-Sep 2013; 8(3):17-19.
- Nehete R, Pulate A, Srivastava A, Pulate P. Syndactyly Release By Dorsal Quadrangular Flap Method With Interdigitating 'Z' Plasty The Journal of Maharashtra Orthopaedic Association. July - Sep 2013; 8(3):14-16