Dr.Nitin Mokal is a Senior Reconstructive Plastic Surgeons. He has special interests in Cranio Facial Intracranial procedures. His other preferred areas include Reconstructive Plastic Surgery following Trauma and Burns, Congenital Craniofacial Deformities like Cleft Lip and Palate, T.MJt ankylosis, Ear Reconstructions & Nose Reconstructions.
His current practice locations:
- Hon Consultant Craniofacial &Reconstructive Plastic Surgeon, Bombay Hospital & Medical Research Centre, Mumbai
- Hon Associate Professor Plastic Surgery, Grant Medical College & Sir J J Group Of Hospitals
- Hon Assistant Plastic Surgeon, B.J Wadia Hospital For Children,Parel Mumbai.
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Shushrusha Citizens Co-operative Hospital, Dadar,
Contribution In Books:
- Modern Trends In The Management Of NEUROTRAUMA, Chapter 36 Cranio- Maxillo-Facial Trauma early and late reconstruction, Dr Nitin Mokal. Edited By Dr P.S.Ramani & Dr Alok Sharma. 1994
- Nehamichya Shatrakriya ( Marathi Book on Common Surgeries ) Chapter 29, Page 134 Kavati va Cheharyachya Hadache Wyanga (Deformities of bones of Skull and Face ) Dr Nitin Mokal .Anubhav Prakashan Edited By Dr P.S.Ramani.
- Innovative Techniques in Skin Surgery, Chapter 82, Page 527-529, Sand paper Mounted on a Safety Razor : A Simple Device for Dermabrasion. Dr Nitin Mokal.
- Marcel dekker, inc. New York, Jan 2002.